What A Great Time To Be Alive!
I cannot put into words the awesome wonders of our Lord Jesus Christ! All I can say is that it is great to be alive (in Christ). Right before our eyes, we see the transformation of our nation and this is just the beginning! What’s even more exciting than this is the fact the Lord always shares His plans, His thoughts, and His heart with the Body of Christ if we have ears to hear and eyes to see! (John 15:15) He always tells us the end before it happens. We would not know how to do the things He does, but it is not our responsibility to figure things out (Isaiah 55:8-9). Our only responsibility is to believe (Romans 8:24) and obey what He commands us to do. Obey our instruction because the Word of God will never fail!
I can now see the awakening and transformation of the American people where only a few months or years ago, we could not even think it could be possible. The Lord released His prophetic Word and now we are beginning to see the awesome move of His Holy Spirit in the hearts and minds of the American people and our country is undergoing a major transformation. I dare say the United States of America is about to enter one of its finest hours. I see prophecies fulfilled at such an accelerated pace and here are a few things we should shout for joy about:
- March 27, 2010- the Spirit of the Lord released a prophecy for this country that the health care law would be passed but it would depend on the Body of Christ if it would be applied as the law of the land the way it was written. A few hours after the Word was released, the bill was passed. I know that millions of Americans have been praying. And now we see the healthcare law undergoing major resistance and there is the possibility it will not be applied as the law of the land. Whatever the result, God is in control, and we will continue to have the best healthcare in the world if we hold onto His promise and do what we are told to do! It is the blessing of the Lord as the believers (and this country) have sown good seed all over the world. The United States of America is the greatest country in the world and as long as we are here on this earth, it will continue to be so. Amen!
- In March of 2010, the Lord also released a prophecy that He would transform this country, and we would begin to see an increased anointing on those who are living righteously, and a great move of His Spirit beginning in the summer. From the month of June through August of 2010, the Spirit of the Lord touched the lives of our youth and adults who joined into our summer bible study. I have never seen such a hunger for the things of God, and their hunger has continued to grow ever since.
- In our December 31, 2007 prophetic conference, the Lord released a prophecy that if we continue to
rely on Him, believe Him, and obey Him that this country will have a righteous and God-fearing congress like the first congress established by the founding fathers (and if we dare to believe, even
GREATER)! Mike and I, when we reviewed this prophecy, looked at each other and both purposed in our heart that we would believe God for this to manifest and continued to remind each other, our church, and God about this Word for our country. We dare to believe!
- After the last November 2010 election, the whole nation was focused on Washington D.C. and what a glorious turn the Lord did in every state. All political historians now project (some would not admit it openly) that it will take more than 50 years to undo the turn of events of this last election nationwide! But, the American people have awakened and praise God, this country is returning to its biblical roots! And we at Sons of God International decree according to the prophecy released by the Spirit of God that it will not take 50 years to undo the results, but they will never be undone, and this nation will continue to move toward God and righteousness in every way, as long as the Body of Christ does her job, and walks uprightly with her first Love.
There are so many things to share and not enough time and space. Many pastors and Christians in the corporate arena heard the call of God to run for public office; they obeyed the Lord and won! This is also a fulfillment of the prophecy, released by the Spirit of God in 2003 that many of those who are in the ministry will be sent back to the marketplace. Some of those now in the marketplace will be sent back to the ministry and even to the political and education sector. This is God’s way of training and preparing His people to fulfill His Word and His plan to pour out His Spirit in every sector of society and establish His Lordship over all! Glory to God!
Isaiah 9:6 (NASB): …And —and the government will rest on His shoulders…-
- While I was watching the election results last November, I was praying and thanking God as I watched and God told me to watch and see as He will start dealing with the labor unions and the education system. (Joshua 6:2 - Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men) Keep in mind that the entire financial sector has been experiencing a major shakedown since 2008 (Hebrews 12:27 NIV “The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.) Now we see things unfolding before our very eyes. And there are more and more wonderful and awesome things that the Spirit of the Lord will do here in this country and all over the world!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE VISION AND INSTRUCTION THAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN YOU?
Psalm 42:5 (NASB): “Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.”
I know and sense that those whom God called in leadership are experiencing shaking within their souls. The Holy Spirit is beckoning the Body of Christ to break from the mold, the status quo, leave their comfort zone, and in 2011 we cannot afford to postpone our obedience to God, and our responsibility to the nations anymore. I am finding out that the Lord has been dealing in the hearts and minds of spiritual leaders even here in San Antonio, whether in corporate, education, or ministry. The anointing and the presence of God are being poured out in a mighty way, and yokes in our lives will start manifesting. This will compel us to humble ourselves and re-examine everything in our life and rightly so! The Lord said that He will start dealing with His people in the political arena and the dealing will be severe. This is good news! It is starting in the Body of Christ and will affect every sector of society. The implementation of God’s way of doing things will be in full swing, and application that we will not be able to deny this is a great move of God!
San Antonio has a great calling! When I accepted my calling in 1988, the Lord made it clear to me that San Antonio will become an oasis for God’s people. They will travel from all over the world to seek clarity, confirmation, and rest here in San Antonio. This is the reason the Lord moved me to this city and would not allow me to be close to my family in Arizona or live near my best friend in California. Years later, He moved my friend and her family here to San Antonio instead. God has moved and positioned you and your family in this city and state as well to be a part of, and even to play a major part in, this great plan of God. Please do not take this for granted or set it aside.
I am expecting the revival to manifest. This is the reason why we are actively pursuing purchasing our own facility so we will be able to hold services, prophetic and business schools, and revival healing meetings without the limitation of space or time. We are believing God for a debt-free facility so the majority of our resources will continue to be used for the preaching the Gospel to all nations and for discipleship. We are expecting revival nationwide and all over the world! So, I urge you to respond to your calling and get ready. The United States’ finest hour starts now!
EMPOWER A LEADER, EMPOWER A NATION, YOUTH AND PASTORS CONFERENCES!
Ever since the Lord sent us to the nation of the Philippines in 2006, the Spirit of the Lord kept drawing me to the southern region, which right now is predominantly Muslim. Cults have sprouted all over in this area, and many pastors, especially in the remote regions, are vulnerable to false teachings and doctrines because of the demonic stronghold; they have had limited resources to receive proper teaching and training. But the Lord sent us there to tear down, throw down, uproot, build, and to plant (Jeremiah 1:10). We came against false teaching and a false apostle in 2007 and God is now exposing their lies. The dealing of the Lord has been very strong in the Philippines because of division in the leadership, but now new and anointed leadership is emerging in the country that we are training and connected to.
Now we are going back to the Philippines to hold a powerful youth conference, ministers’ conference, and healing crusades. I am expecting a greater move of God this trip because while I was walking out my healing last year, the Lord showed me that He is going to use me and this ministry in a way that is far beyond anything I have ever seen or experienced before. The Lord said the anointing will be so great that even if I combined all the miracles performed throughout this ministry, it would still be nothing compared to what He is about to do. The entire team, especially the youth, are so excited and they all want to be a part of it!
Current schedule of events:
- June 1-3 2011- Youth Conference- Fire of Revival
- June 1-2, Empower a Leader, Empower a Nation!
- Father and Son Relationship;
- Tree of Life
- Awesomeness of God (Joshua Sosso- to be assisted by the youth team)
- Extravagant Praise for Jesus – (in the evening by our San Antonio team and praise leaders from Pampanga and Bulacan)
- June 1-2, Empower a Leader, Empower a Nation!
- June 3, 2011- Prophetic School
- Extravagant Praise, Communion, and Re-dedication.
- June 4th - Ordination of Pastor Dave Manaloto to Bishop
- June 7-8-9, 2011 - Empower a Leader, Empower a Nation Ministers Conference in Bulacan
- June 10, 2011 - Prophetic School, Bulacan
- June 11, 2011 - Ordination or Pastor Edgar Pocot to Bishop,
- June 13-18th - to be announced later.
- September 2011- Lahore, Pakistan
- We will be conducting a minister’s conference and hold a miracle crusade. We are planning to be in Lahore ten days and are expecting a great move of God. Why did the Lord choose Lahore, to start this ministry in Pakistan? Lahore in the old days was known as the town where infidels lived. As believers, we know what that means! It is where the Christians settled in that day. Glory to God! Today in Pakistan, Lahore is the second largest city and is the most progressive and advanced. We all know why! That is where the early Christians lived!
In 2012, Sons of God International will hold a prophetic school and business school in San Antonio to be attended by pastors and ministers from the Philippines, Japan, Pakistan, and other African countries. We are excited about this and are looking forward to having our permanent facility to house this event. This is the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy we received that San Antonio would be a hub and oasis for His leaders that will come from all over the world! What a privilege and honor for this city! This is a big deal, as we would not have to travel all over the world as often. Instead, they will come to us and what a seed for this country!
WARNING TO THE FALSE PROPHETS OF OUR DAY
Brothers and sisters in Christ, these are exciting and glorious times. It is time for great expectations and also greater work. The United States of America is not going down! She is going up! For those “doom and gloom” prophets who prophesy against the United States and speak of its demise, they better not hold their breath, because it is not going to happen in this generation, not while you and I are still here!
Mike and I attended the annual KCM (Kenneth Copeland) ministers’ conference this January and Brother Copeland read a word sent by a couple in South Africa. They wrote as they were praying for the United States, they received this from the Lord; (although the words are not exact, the message is intact):
This is what the Lord says, “The nation of Israel was established because of My promise to Abraham and My love for the people. But the United States of America was established as a nation because of the people’s love for Me, and I will never forget it!” Alleluia!!!
Those prophets who prophesy doom and gloom and the demise of this country do not have the heart of God nor a love for God’s people. As a nation and as a person, it always grieves the heart of God when disaster falls upon His people because of wickedness because of His love, and He always leaves it to us, His people, to turn things around for good!
Let me quote you some Scripture that supports this and shows the heart of God, which is rich in mercy and abounding with love for His people.
Jeremiah 18:7-10 (NIV) If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
Jeremiah 23:28-32 (NIV) “Let the prophet who has a dream tell his dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. “Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces? Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, ‘The LORD declares.’ Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the Lord.
Any prophecy that is based on fear is not from the Lord!
Remember Y2K? How many of God’s people were led astray because of fear? The people of God cowered in fear, started hoarding food and other supplies, and some even fled to remote places which is rebellion (witchcraft) to what the Lord Jesus commanded us: To occupy until He comes “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Any program and any prophecy that turns the people of God and from obeying this great commission from the Lord is not from the Lord Jesus Christ! Do not remove your focus from our Lord Jesus Christ and His command, His faithfulness and His goodness!
What fear mongering is stopping you from obeying the great commission today? Is it the rampant prophecy about the U.S. coming economic collapse? Is it the destruction of Israel? Is it the appearance of the anti-Christ? What is it? Allow me to address the above scenarios and let me put it bluntly: They are all based upon fear, they do not line up with the word of God, and they are all false!
- Let’s look at God’s word on this issue:
- 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.”
- If people believe that the United States economy is going to collapse, then for them and their family, it is going to collapse. But we and millions of believers here in the U.S. that stand on the word of God, know and are aware that the source of our increase is not based upon the economy of the world. Rather our faithfulness and obedience to the Lord results in our increase and blessing from the economy of God. There will always be a Land of Goshen for God’s faithful people. Do not repeat any prophecy of doom and gloom or you will subject yourself and your loved ones to partake of it. Instead, get down on your knees and ask God for direction. It may be an economic collapse for the wicked of the world, but we see it as the fulfillment of God’s word: the wealth of wicked is laid up for the righteous (Proverbs 13:22, Ecclesiastes 2:26). This is a great opportunity for the transfer of wealth! Which scenario would you choose for you, your family, and for this nation?
- The destruction of the nation of Israel. Have you not known nor heard? “He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.” Psalm 121:3-4 (KJV). God promised Abraham, and God remains faithful, that He would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel (Genesis 12:3). Period! Do you not know the faithfulness and the love of our God? If I were you, I would not be concerned about Iran’s nuclear power and its plot to destroy the nation of Israel; it is not going to happen because it is not in the Book. The Bride of Christ is here and that is you and I. God will never judge the wicked with His right righteous ones (Psalm 91, Malachi 3:16-18). Besides, He will not allow Satan to win!
- What about the oil shortage? What about it? There is no oil shortage! God is dealing with our government so that we will be independent from foreign oil! We have more than enough oil deposits in this country to last until the Lord comes and beyond. God is perfect love (1 John 4:16); He does not have the ability to miscalculate what we need while on earth and we will be here for eternity. We will only be gone for seven years! When the Lord’s administration will come in full power on earth, He will not be facing an energy crisis and for that matter, any crisis. He is God, and you and I belong to Him. Make sure that He knows you (Matt 7:15-23)!
- What about the Anti-Christ and the mark of the beast? What about it? According to 1 John 2:18-19, many anti-christs have come. Do not spend any more of your time and money trying to identify who the anti-christ is. By doing so, you are moving your focus away from the Lord Jesus and His goodness, and are being distracted by false teachings. Beloved, let us not touch anymore of these teachings that lead God’s people to cower in fear so that they will not prosper. Let us pray that the conviction of the Holy Spirit will come upon them that they might change course! If you say, “well Pastor Cris, these people are known prophets and they have big ministries and you are totally unknown.” It is true that I am unknown but I guarantee you that Jesus knows me and I know Him! This is more important than anything and anyone else in the whole world! “Why are you boasting?” I am merely following the Word of the Lord in Jeremiah 9:24 which says, “but let him who boasts boast about this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.” Any teaching that moves us away from the focus and testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ is a false prophecy from a false prophet. Do not receive it! As stated in the book of Revelation 19:10 - “…for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” This is our litmus test: does the message or sermon reveal Christ and reconcile me to God through His Son Jesus?
A few years ago, I asked a sister in Christ to get me a book about the anti-Christ. The author of this book claimed that he spent many years researching to write this book. I read a few chapters and then I apologized to the Lord on behalf of this brother and for all of us who allowed ourselves to be deceived and to give in to fear instead of preaching the Good News. In reading this book, nobody got saved, healed or delivered. It removed the focus from the goodness of the Lord and focused on the power of Satan (which he has none because all authority was given to Jesus and He delegated that authority to His Body). Countless numbers of books are now being sold that focus on “doom and gloom”. Beginning in year 2011, God is going to hold these people accountable because their books do not benefit and even ensnare His people. Let us not teach this false doctrine of end-times eschatology, Body of Christ. We have lots to do for the Lord! He is still sitting on His throne waiting for his enemies to be made His footstool. We will experience greater anointing starting this year and the Lord Jesus will answer by fire! We should not be surprised that there are more prophets predicting “doom and gloom” in comparison to those that are focusing on the Lord Jesus, prophesying hope, blessings, and second chances. Even in Elijah’s time, there were 450 false prophets for every one of God’s prophets. One anointed prophet of God is more than enough to come against 450 or even thousands of false prophets. And because God’s power was with him, he was able to reconcile an entire nation back to God with signs and wonders.
Jeremiah 1:10 - See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.
Let us join ranks with God’s faithful people and let us be counted as the faithful ones with clean hands and pure hearts! Even so, come Lord Jesus!
Upcoming Prophetic Conference In San Antonio
Saturday April 9th 9AM-5PM
In light of what God is doing in the earth and all He wants to manifest in our lives, we feel strongly about holding a Prophetic Conference before departing for our mission trip to the Philippines, so we are adding this to our spring schedule. You will want to register as soon as possible for this event as seating is limited.
WHERE? Embassy Suites Hotel, 7750 Briaridge San Antonio, Texas 78230
WHEN? Saturday, April 9th, 9AM – 5PM – Lunch provided
COST? $50 per attendee.
We have included a registration card with a preaddressed envelope for your convenience.
Make your checks payable to: Sons of God International or Freedom Fellowship Church P.O. Box 1579 Helotes, TX 78023.
Also, please take this opportunity to sow toward the mission outreach and our new facility.
We have included a place to do this on the enclosed card, or you can go to our website www.sogmi.org
for registration and your online gift. Remember, if you have a need sow a seed!
2 Corinthians 9:10 NIV “Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.”
We apologize that this newsletter has taken so long to go out because the prophecies contained herein have already begun manifesting even before it was mailed. God has caused the reaper to overtake the sower. There will be additional newsletters to follow in similar format for ease of distribution. You can also see updates posted on our website as the Holy Spirit gives us the word to be released.