The following is an excerpt from the December 31, 2013 Prophetic Conference:
Prophecy for 2014
1. We are entering a new season, a season like no other. Great harvest of souls in every area of our lives. Harvest for the Body of Christ will be exponential and in accelerated pace/time. The revival in United States as a country will start in the political arena, then in the financial, educational arena. But for the Body of Christ, those who are focused in obeying the Great Commission, revival will start in the financial arena. Then it will cover and manifest in every area of their lives.
2. The Lord will continue to move in the sports arena and will use athletes that will give honor to Him, those who compromise will get replaced.
3. Focus on our Lord Jesus Christ. Do not put your personal prophecy ahead of the prophecy to the Church; it will affect you. Our unifying force is Christ Jesus and our language is love. Every decision you make, every step you take, the life that you live, it has to obey the greatest commandment of all: Matthew 22:37-39. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. And the second is: Love your neighbor as yourself. This is where our business plan has to come from, our political action, or whatever we do, we have to ask, “Is this in obedience to the greatest commandment of all?” Jesus said, “If you love Me, you obey My commands.” It’s so easy. You already knew it? Then apply it! Breathe it. Hebrews 3:1 (NIV) “Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.” 1 Peter 1:13 NIV “Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.”
4. Get rid of the yeast of the Pharisees and the Sadducees. "Be careful," Jesus said to them. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees." The yeast of the Sadducees is that they did not believe in the resurrection, or in angels, or in spirits (Acts 23:8). The yeast of the Pharisees is [neglecting the love of God and neglecting justice, being hypocritical, self-righteous, self-indulgent, proud, greedy, controlling, and zealous for their own honor instead of God’s honor]. Matthew 16:11-12
5. You have witnessed for the past year that leadership in this country has undergone massive overhaul. There have been replacements, displacements, promotions, demotions, graduations, and more to come. The real Church is emerging. Who is She? She is emerging as a king and priest, based on Revelation 1:6 and 5:10. He has created us to be kings and priests to rule and reign with Him on the earth. This is the prophecy that you should meditate on.
6. The Church will flex her muscles and will apply and implement God’s ways of doing things here on earth. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. God sits on the throne and will reign here on the earth through the Body of Christ. “His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,” Not in the pulpit, but by the way we live and how we conduct ourselves.
7. Prophecy was released in 2012 and 2013 that God would deal with our political leaders in Washington DC, and the wickedness of Washington DC will reach its fullness starting in early summer and will continue on until the end of 2013. While God is dealing with Washington DC, He will also deal with the spiritual leaders in the Church; the circumcision of hearts, and a renewing of mind so we might have the mind of Christ. Revival in the United States of America will start in the political arena. It will not start if righteous people will not get engaged. Revival will then start in the financial sector, education sector, sports arena, and in the arts and entertainment if the people of God will unite under the banner of love, under the banner of our Lord Jesus Christ. Be led by the Holy Spirit in 2014.
8. Transfer of wealth, influence and affluence: the transfer of wealth will not come to our Sunday services. It will come in the business sector through inventions and work. The righteous shall live by faith. The transfer of wealth will come in the form of opportunities, ideas, and faithfulness. When it comes to economics or financial management, it is the Lord Jesus who introduced us to His ways of doing things. No exception. This is the financial management or promotion or prosperity in the kingdom of God. “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. (Luke 16:10)
9. The United States will not fall under our watch. Instead, if we obey God, if we honor Him, if we give Him the glory, this country is going to emerge as a super power and greater glory because of His people, His righteous people, you. We will unite under the banner of His love.
Our priority is this for 2014: We are Christian’s first, American second. We live and practice Christian life. We must operate our businesses and do our work in due diligence, excellence, honor, and integrity. Our instruction: forget about those things that are behind, our pains, our turmoil, our failures, our disobedience, our fear. But we press on towards the marks of our high calling in Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
Instructions: to do things His way, to implement His plan, His purpose here on earth, to bring glory to His name. Always apply the principles of the kingdom of heaven, knowing full well that His ways are perfect, because He is a perfect God.
As God is proving those worldly predictions wrong, He cannot and will not manifest what the Body of Christ is saying outside of His perfect will. So don’t say anything outside His perfect will. Watch your confession and profession. He is a holy God. As we increase in numbers, as we disciple others, and as we mature, the Body of Christ will flex her muscles, and God will always intervene. God’s will and plan will stand, with or without us. So let us be the generation that will take back what is rightfully ours. We must be patient, knowing that Jesus is the author and perfector of our faith. (Hebrews 12:2)